jeudi 24 février 2011

Jacques Denjean "Morbo"


This one is a really great soundtrack for an obscure eurotrash spanish movie. Cult french composer and producer Jacques Denjean delivers us some dark beats, drama moods and strange pieces of psychedelic funk. A beautiful and hypnotic score. No need to say that this record is damn rare. Enjoy !!!

4 commentaires:

  1. Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I love Jacques Denjean, i have never heard this soundtrack before. You make my day. Thanks. I 've shared a jacques denjean 7' record some time ago here on my blog: http://doyouspeakenglishradio.blogspot.com/2007/08/lp6-jacques-denjean-le-train-fou-45rpm.html

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Much like DJ No Breakfast, I've never heard of this.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Hi, thanks for this obscure rip.
    If you're interested to hear Denjean in a big band jazz context, check the rare 10" I posted on my blog:
    http://theboogiemanwillgetya.blogspot.com/2011/09/rarity-10-rare-french-treat-from-1962.html

    Cheers

    RépondreSupprimer